To become a Themecabana Architect is simple. There is a two step process to be followed.
- First, you should create a membership account on themecabana website using the “create an account” button.
- Second, you need to send an email to [email protected] to request for the upgrade of membership account to an architect’s account. After the approval from our staff, you will be given access to the architect area.
In order to upload your items in the marketplace you will have to contact Themecabana staff through [email protected] by using your registered email id and send your item for review. Once your item is approved you will receive a mail and your item will be uploaded on our website.
For an item to be accepted on Themecabana Marketplace it needs to follow the upload instructions and meet our quality standards.
When the review staff inspect your items, they will be considering these criteria:
- How useful the item is?
- Whether the item contains any potentially offensive content (Eg. Violence, sexual content, offensive language content).
- The aesthetic value of the item.
- The standard of the item’s construction.
- The item’s level of customizability.
- If similar items are already available on the marketplace. Please submit your item if only it is exceptionally well done or it provides a unique take on the similar item.
- If the files are corrupted or we suspect they carry a virus.
- If the item is difficult to use or implement.
- If the item does not meet marketplace quality or aesthetic standards.
If your item is rejected, then you will receive a mail from the themecabana staff with an explanation provided by the reviewer about why your item has been rejected. You could still work on the drawbacks of your item and send the item to us again provided you feel you have justified the explanation of the reviewer.
The cost of purchase of each item is decided during the review process, according to factors including quality, complexity and demand.
If you sell your item exclusively to Themecabana then the amount you earn begins at 50% and increases till 80% depending on the number of sales you have made. If you sell your item non-exclusively then you will earn 30% on each sale.
When you sell an item your earnings will be deposited into your account.
Once your balance has reached Rs.1000, you may request a payout by bank transfer. Payment by bank transfer often incurs bank fees and charges. You can withdraw this minimum balance of Rs.1000 only when you wish to close your Themecabana account.
You can request a withdrawal by sending us an email from your registered email id to [email protected]