Actos Side Effects are leading to Actos Lawsuits which will allow the legal process and our courts to determine whether there was wrongdoing. We provide legal help for people Nationwide. Our attorneys will investigate your potential Actos Lawsuit: If you took Actos and have been diagnosed with Bladder Cancer, please contact us immediately so that we can answer your questions and help you protect your rights.
Our Firm is investigating cases involving bladder cancer because bladder cancer has been linked by studies to Actos. Further study needs to be done to determine what the truth is. The question will be what the manufacturer knew and when it disclosed what it knew to doctors and patients.
Actos Information you should know:
- June 10, 2011 – France and Germany instructed their doctors not to prescribe the drug anymore;
- June 15, 2011 – US FDA issues urgent health warning with data showing up to 40% increase in risk of bladder cancer;
- If you or anyone you know has been diagnosed with bladder cancer after taking Actos, ActoPlus met, ActoPlus met XR or Duetac, our friendly staff and attorneys are here to help you understand your legal rights.
- There are time limits within which you must bring legal action. It is always important to at least find out your legal rights as soon as you think you may have a claim.
- You may have a right to recover compensation for the harm that was caused to you including lost wages, medical bills, pain suffering, loss of enjoyment of life and other damages.
Use the contact form to the right to send us a confidential email. We look forward to hearing from you.
We are accepting clients in the following geographical areas:
New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Phoenix, Philadelphia, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas, San Jose, Detroit, San Francisco, Jacksonville, Indianapolis, Austin, Columbus, Fort Worth, Charlotte, Memphis, Boston, Baltimore, El Paso, Seattle, Denver, Nashville, Milwaukee, Fort Lauderdale, Fremont, Riverside, San Bernardino, New Orleans, Buffalo, Salt Lake City, Rochester, Tampa, Tacoma, Bellevue, Washington DC, Las Vegas, Louisville, Portland, Oklahoma City, Tucson, Atlanta, Albuquerque, Kansas City, Fresno, St. Louis, Sacramento, Long Beach, Mesa, Omaha, Virginia Beach, Miami, Cleveland, Oakland, Raleigh, Colorado Springs, Tulsa, Minneapolis, Arlington, Honolulu, Alabama AL, Alaska AK, Arizona AZ, Arkansas AR, California CA, Colorado CO, Connecticut CT, Delaware DE, Florida FL, Georgia GA, Hawaii HI, Idaho ID, Illinois IL, Indiana IN, Iowa IA, Kansas KS, Kentucky KY, Louisiana LA, Maine ME, Maryland MD, Massachusetts MS, Michigan MI, Minnesota MN, Mississippi MS, Missouri MO, Montana MT, Nebraska NE, Nevada NE, New Hampshire NH, New Jersey NJ, New Mexico NM, New York NY, North Carolina NC, North Dakota ND, Ohio OH, Oklahoma OK, Oregon OR, Pennsylvania PA, Rhode Island RI, South Carolina SC, South Dakota SD, Tennessee TN, Texas TX, Utah UT, Vermont VT, Virginia VA, Washington WA, Washington D.C, West Virginia WV, Wisconsin WI and Wyoming WY.